- This event has passed.
Your Career Outlook
January 18, 2018 @ 8:30 am - January 19, 2018 @ 4:30 pm
Your future career success depends on having the skills your organization needs most. Whether you’re a leader, a manager or an individual employee, this program will help you map out a plan for both your career and your company’s success. Using the DNA Branding Framework and the Extended DISC personality style assessment, you’ll assess your competencies and develop a plan which will increase your personal value and your contribution to your organization’s overall strategy.
- Assess strengths and development opportunities in the context of global trends and workforce changes
- Map your organization’s strategy and core competencies to current knowledge, skills and behaviors
- Identify skills needed to develop resilience and persistence
- Explore mentoring, networking and personal branding opportunities
- Integrate crucial competencies into an organization-aligned career development plan
- Identify ongoing professional development needs and opportunities
- Exploring strategies to achieve continuous value through ongoing learning
- Using “What’s My Style?” to assess personality style preferences
- Setting priorities, being prepared and taking responsibility
- Watching trends, recognizing innovation opportunities and taking risks
- Finding the ideal mentor and understanding why it’s crucial
- Developing a strong personal brand that will get you ahead